Re: SETI public: Pattern Recognition.....

From: Dr. H. Paul Shuch (n6tx_at_setileague.org)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 06:19:41 PDT

    At 03:24 AM 7/11/03 -0400, Larry Kayser wrote:
    >David:
    >
    >Do you really want to continue this discussion over the public@setileague.org?

             I suggested early on that, although this discussion is most
    welcome here, it is of a technical nature, and thus more properly belongs
    on the ARGUS technical email list. Unfortunately, some parties to the
    discussion decline to become SETI League members, thus do not have access
    to our closed email lists. So, those of you who *are* SETI League
    supporters will just have to continue subsidizing those who aren't, so they
    can continue receiving a free education via this forum.
             It will be a real pity when The SETI League, its weekly web
    updates, quarterly newsletter, annual conferences, and all six of its
    discussion lists simply go away in a few months, for lack of support.
    H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS, FRCA
    Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc.
    433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555
    Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA
    voice (201) 641-1770; fax (201) 641-1771
    n6tx_at_setileague.org www.setileague.org
    Project Argus station FN11LH

    "We Know We're Not Alone!"