SETI: Paranoia of the alien & the Big Moo-Moo

walt_williams@setv.org
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 00:12:39 -0800

All,

> I continue to maintain that if aliens were truly out
> to "get" us, they either would have done so by now
> or they could still do so with very little resistance
> just by dropping a few well-aimed space rocks and ice
> balls at our major population centers and waiting for
> the dust to settle.

>Walt
Do cattle know what is going to happen to them? We feed'em and
eat'em! :) Would we know if we were a 'harvest' world? (I
don't believe any of this stuff, just speculation, like everyone
else).

Walt, 99.09.29
SETV/OSR

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:24:53 -0400