SETI Re: Argus: successful GPS L2 reception

David Woolley (david@djwhome.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:58:30 +0100 (BST)

For those interested in the GPS signal structure (although the fine details
of the L2 signal are not published and are probably classified) go
to <http://www.navcen.uscg.mil/gps/geninfo/gpsdocuments/Default.htm>
The signal specification gives complete data on the Coarse/Acquisition
signal and orbital elements data, but the receiver design document may
give more detailed background on the precision signal.

PS I thought that thought that it was off charter to have both mailing
lists in the headers. I am blind copying to try to avoid this.