SETI "Forwards in Behalf of Larry Klaes": a Reply

Robert Owen (rowen@technologist.com)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:07:19 -0400

Due to an internal List server dysfunction which is
irreparable, Mr. Klaes cannot directly post to list.
That is why I am posting in his behalf.

With respect to compliance with Charter Topic
Rules, we are assured by the List Owner -- Mr.
Bob Cutter -- that these posts have been, to
date, ON-topic.

Therefore I will continue to post the messages
Mr. Klaes sends me which he desires to appear
on <seti@sni.net> without making any personal
assessment of their relevance; That will be left
to the judgment of Mr. Klaes and Mr. Cutter.

I will include in the subject line the following tag:

                        [RMO]

Anyone who has no interest in this material can
thus readily identify and delete it.

Robert M. Owen
Director
The Orion Institute