SETI GPS satellite info

Daniel Boyd Fox (foxd@indiana.edu)
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:00:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Does anybody know where on the web the locations of GPS satellites can be
found at a particular time? What I am looking for is the locations on
9/18/1999 at 2114 UTC from grid square EN69RD. I am testing a detection
algorithm and got an extremely strong signal and would like to know just
how close the GPS satellite was. My dish was pointed south at 28 degrees
above the horizon, however I don't know if the signal came in that route
or was picked up by the cables somehow has the satellite went by
overhead.

73,
Daniel Fox
KF9ET