Wild Speculations Time: Optical SETI & Interstellar Travel (revis ed version)

Clements, Robert (Robert.Clements@dva.gov.au)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:56:03 +1000

The following is a revised version of a post i made here some months ago.
The broad strokes of the argument remain the same; but some details on the
proposal have been rethought. I've also tried to tone down my taste for
neobaroque punction....

All the best,
Robert Clements <Robert.Clements@dva.gov.au>

[Geoffrey Landis's homepage: http://www.sff.net/people/geoffrey.landis/]