Re: SETI@home

Ken UK (setiuk@talk21.com)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 07:13:00 +0100

Hi all,
----- Original Message -----
From: Dr. H. Paul Shuch <n6tx@setileague.org>
To: Derek Harrison <derek@harrison8.netlineuk.net>
Cc: <rcf@setileague.org>; <seti@sni.net>; <volcor@setileague.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 1999 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: SETI@home

"
> Your support of The SETI League is very much appreciated, Derek. Don't be
> deterred from asking the difficult questions just because I can't
> necessarily answer them!
> 73, Paul N6TX
> --------------------------------
> H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS
> Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc.
> 433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555
> Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA
> voice (201) 641-1770; fax (201) 641-1771
> n6tx@setileague.org www.setileague.org
> Project Argus station FN11LH
>
> "We Know We're Not Alone!"

It's time we paid less attention to emails regards "It's time we paid less attention to emails regards "seti@home" which find
there way onto our Directors desk and concentrate on our members needs in
the "SETI League".
It only takes a little understansting by these people surely to see that we
have no connections with the "have no connections with the "seti@home" project simply by looking at our
home page.

I for one will be very pleased when I read my emails to see topics regards
our own software operating system that we are all longing and waiting for.
What I have seen of the software so fair just makes my mouth water, well
done to all concerned in it's development.

Good luck to "Good luck to "seti@home" I really wish it well and will be and am pleased to
lend my support by allowing my computer and electricity bill to analyse
there software, but first and foremost I want the "SETI League" up and
running with those five thousand radio telescopes............
cheers and all the best to all of you, Ken, setiuk, G4KIR.