SETI out of touch

Dr. H. Paul Shuch (n6tx@setileague.org)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 09:08:40 -0400

SETIzens,
        I'm about to leave for the Sixth International Bioastronomy Conference,
and will be gone nine days. My email access may be limited. If any
questions are sent directly to me, I will try to field them when I get
back. I rely upon the more experienced of you on this list to answer such
questions from our members as you are able to handle. Thanks, keep up the
good work, and see you in just over a week.
        Paul
H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS
Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc.
433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555
Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA
voice (201) 641-1770; fax (201) 641-1771
n6tx@setileague.org www.setileague.org
Project Argus station FN11LH

"We Know We're Not Alone!"