Re: SETI: Epistemologically Discriminated- SETI X-rated

Larry Klaes (lklaes@bbn.com)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:21:16 -0400

Dr. Allen Tough has a Web site devoted to this
very concept of interstellar nanoprobes monitoring
our Internet. As I like to joke (hopefully), no
wonder aliens won't contact us.

http://members.aol.com/WelcomeETI/7.html

Larry