SETI: Epistemologically Discriminated- SETI X-rated

walt_williams@setv.org
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:24:44 -0800

Dear Marcia,

I totally agree with your sentiments about the censorship.

Actually, I think web censorship should be tested in the
U.S. Supreme Court as it feels to me, a violation of our civil
liberties, as guaranteed by the US Constitution.

Incidentally there are scientific groups who are searching for
technical signatures of Near Earth ET 'probe' visitation. Not
all who search for machines from some-where-else should be
'automatically' identified as being related to 'UFOs'.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Walt Williams, 99.07.27
OSR