Re: SETI Re: PC Controlled Radios (was: [bogus subject] Is this an Europan?)

David Woolley (david@djwhome.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:09:22 +0100 (BST)

> We could certainly write another program to control the card, but we
> would not like to do it, since it would be a hell of a task, that's why

Not if you produce a command line type interface that is very close
to the API. The cost of Windows programming is nearly all in the
Windowing.

> When you write about professional WinRadio, do you mean the 3000iDSP or
> 31000e?

It's a while since I looked, but I suspect all the 3xxx models are in that
class.