SETI Fresnel Antennas: Need a helpful person

Henry Wallace (ultrasonic@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:32:23 -0500

Hello All:

I've emailed about seven of the write-ups on
the SETI Fresnel Zone Plate Antennas. If
you requested one, and haven't gotten it,
something is wrong.

I need someone with a cooperative server,
and more knowledge than I have, to receive
the 7.5 megabyte email version of this paper,
and post it to the League site. Dr. Shuch has
given permission, and I will send you the posting
information he sent me.

This version takes 17 minutes to email, and
I have not sent it out but a couple of times.
It is so long because three MS Paintbrush
illustrations are merged into the text. This is
the version I would like to post to the League
Site, so the illustrations won't get lost.

So, will some kind soul please help me out??

Thanks, Henry Wallace
Ultrasonic Energy Systems: Building near
megahertz high-intensity ultrasonic sources...
Please visit us at:
http://www.ultrasonic-energy.com/