Re: SETI Helping outsiders learn, while focussing ourselves.

Dr. H. Paul Shuch (n6tx@setileague.org)
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 18:34:51 -0400

At 04:44 PM 7/25/99 EDT, MarcusJohn@aol.com wrote:

>I doesn't matter anyway because Paul doesn't like the idea. I just want to
>make sure that my idea is understood correctly.

Two minor clarifications, John:
        Just because I decide not to act on an idea, that doesn't mean I don't
like it -- sometimes other factors intervene. And even if I didn't like
an idea, "it doesn't matter" does not apply -- I've had my arm twisted by
lesser men than you, and to the benefit of The SETI League!
        Never withhold an idea just because you think I might not like it. Thanks
again for your insightful input.
H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS
Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc.
433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555
Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA
voice (201) 641-1770; fax (201) 641-1771
n6tx@setileague.org www.setileague.org
Project Argus station FN11LH

"We Know We're Not Alone!"