Re: SETI Helping outsiders learn, while focussing ourselves.

Dr. H. Paul Shuch (n6tx@setileague.org)
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 10:37:09 -0400

At 10:33 AM 7/25/99 EDT, MarcusJohn@aol.com wrote:

> This is the point. It takes everyone's time. Especially those who don't
>know the site. I think it would be better to have the prominant FAQ link on
>the home page, not in the index.
> BTW, an alphabetical index is not the industry norm for people who surf
the
>web.

Thanks for your help and input on this issue, John. Look for some changes
on the main page next week, which will address these two points.
H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS
Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc.
433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555
Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA
voice (201) 641-1770; fax (201) 641-1771
n6tx@setileague.org www.setileague.org
Project Argus station FN11LH

"We Know We're Not Alone!"