Re: SETI Satellite dishes & Seti League

John Bush (jebush@ridgecrest.ca.us)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 19:06:23 -0700 (PDT)

Paul wrote:
.
>So a serious question to our members: do you want to subsidize
>non-members, by paying my salary while I take the time to educate them?

I don't understand the question. What are the goals of the SETI League? If
we really want 5000 Argus stations anytime in the near future, seems obvious
to me we must recruit from outside the current ~1000 SETI League membership
base. Am I missing something? Those nearly 1 million folks running
SETI@home seem like a natural target audience.

   __jeb