SETI Satellite dishes & Seti League

Bo Cheerful (bo@cheerful.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:29:48 -0400

I joined this mailing list to learn about satellite dishes in connection to
the Seti League but I have seen nothing so far. How much is a satellite
dish? How do you get it to actually listen to outer space? Do you hook the
satellite up to your computer and if so what software do you use to
control/manage the satellite dish? Why doesn't the Seti League's web pages
explain all these things in detail so inexperienced people like me knows how
hard or easy it will be to get involved with this project? Are their any web
pages by anyone that explains this stuff?