Re: SETI quantum entanglement

Henry Wallace (ultrasonic@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:00:46 -0500

Right On, Leon!

Henry Wallace, Physicist
Ultrasonic Energy Systems: Building near
megahertz high-intensity ultrasonic sources...
Please visit us at:
http://www.ultrasonic-energy.com/

----------
From: etrc <etrc@mpx.com.au>
To: seti@sni.net
Subject: SETI quantum entanglement
Date: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 2:12 PM

Athough some have taken some interest in my editorial which Dr Shuch kindly
published I wish to point out that like all new ideas they have to start
somewhere,envisioning a aliens enviroment and the differences to our own
perception of the universe must be the first step in investigating new ways
of communication.My idea of building a particle polarisation chamber came
as the quantum world would indeed be the common thread among all the
intelligences of the universe.I have designed such a chamber and one day I
shall test my hypothosis, if a negative result ensures at least it would
stilll be a beginning,a step although small,in the right direction.Regards
Leon Darcy ETRC Australia