SETI quantum entanglement

etrc (etrc@mpx.com.au)
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 05:12:24 +1000

Athough some have taken some interest in my editorial which Dr Shuch kindly published I wish to point out that like all new ideas they have to start somewhere,envisioning a aliens enviroment and the differences to our own perception of the universe must be the first step in investigating new ways of communication.My idea of building a particle polarisation chamber came as the quantum world would indeed be the common thread among all the intelligences of the universe.I have designed such a chamber and one day I shall test my hypothosis, if a negative result ensures at least it would stilll be a beginning,a step although small,in the right direction.Regards Leon Darcy ETRC Australia