Club Groups at SETI@Home

John Bush (jebush@ridgecrest.ca.us)
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 05:54:55 -0700 (PDT)

It looks like the SETI League Team is now #91 and fading, soon to drop off the top 100 list. See http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_type_4.html We just got passed by the Amateur Radio Group; see: http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_3284.html I wonder if those hams have ever heard of SETI League? Looks like there are nearly 50 potential SETI League members, most with either a call sign, email, or both. Who's in charge of spamming, errr... recruitment? __jeb