SETI

Matthew G Cheung (mgcheung1@juno.com)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:48:15 -0400

There have been a few ideas rattling around in my head lately so I thought I would ask for the options of any who would have any insight. First, I was wondering, could a loop of wire be fed directly into a LNA so I wouldn't have to buy an expensive receiver? Second if that would work, how big should the loop be for best reception at a given frequency? Third could two dishes pointed at different areas in the sky be used and sent to the computer where anything they have in common gets eliminated from the signal analysis and the computer just analyze the remaining signals of both dishes individually? ___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.