Re: SETI Re: Fw: Theoretical considerations on the central nervous system of future homo sapiens lead to the conclusion that communication with SETI is,probably,impossible

Rich Tyndall (nj1a@erols.com)
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 16:56:26 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: R.J. Fear <rjfear@adaptv.com> > We're so close to an online database I can smell it (maybe I should check > the fans in the computer room). > > R.J. Rich replies: Sounds good to me. But I have been thinking about all those killer aps that need a hi-res tube and 32 MB-o-RAM to run.. I would bet that many of the ARGUS stations are using old 486 stuff.. My 586-133 would have done okay if it had more RAM.. But now the ARGUS PC has been upgraded to a P-200 (lookalike) w/ 64MB, so I'm all set, except for the low-res tube and vga card. Got to go to COMPUSA again! 73, Rich<>