SETI Seti: Quantum Communications

Noel C. Welstead (nwelstead@seti.org.au)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 08:25:27 +1000

Dear SETIzens, For your continued enjoyment, we have placed an article written by one of our Scientists here in Australia on our Seti web page about Quantum Communications with some possible implications for Seti. Our address is, www.seti.org.au and you can get access to this interesting abstract from our home page under "Interstellar Grid". Any comments on this would be appreciated. regards Noel C. Welstead Volcor Brisbane Australia.