SETI iGive stats impressive!

Dr. H. Paul Shuch (n6tx@setileague.org)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 23:27:42 -0400

SETIzens, For the past few months, The SETI League has been receiving contributions from iGive (see link from our home page) in proportion to the number of our members signing up with them, and purchasing goods and services through their website. I'm pleased to learn that for the month of may, we not only made their Top Five Charities list, but were number three in terms of money earned for our cause. Thank you, one and all, for your tremendous support! If you haven;t yet visited iGive, I hope you'll sign up and earn us an extra $2. Thanks are especially due to member Marcus Landgren, who first brought this fundraising opportunity to our attention. Regards, Paul -------------------------------- H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc. 433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555 Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA voice (201) 641-1770; fax (201) 641-1771 n6tx@setileague.org www.setileague.org Project Argus station FN11LH "We Know We're Not Alone!"