Re: SETI muscles and brains

Ron Blue (rcb5@msn.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:31:21 -0400

Being a chubby myself I am now more alert around those with that lean and hungry look. 500 years ago in Hawaii if you were not over weight you would not have been happy. This skinny thing is new. Fat has been the in thing for at least 50,000 years. Ron Blue ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Boyce <cb@ndirect.co.uk> To: Ron Blue <rcb5@msn.com>; SETI List <seti@sni.net> Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 1999 2:44 AM Subject: Re: SETI muscles and brains > Ron, > What we must ask ourselves is this: are fat humans happier than skinny > ones? As a real fat ba****rd let me tell you I'm the epitome of misery! Sour > tempered, irritable and God how I wish I was skinny again! > > The only compensating thought is that I presently don't weigh 30% > heavier! > > And frankly I'm glad to hear that the chances are any nasty ETI pigs > have nuked themselves by now - Hey, do I smell crispy bacon out there in the > cosmos? > > Mmmmm... Bacon.... > > Best regards > > Chris Boyce > > ET-Presence - http://www.et-presence.ndirect.co.uk/ > HOGMANAYCON - http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~cb/conpage.htm > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Ron Blue <rcb5@msn.com> > To: SETI List <seti@sni.net> > Sent: 08 June 1999 05:28 > Subject: SETI muscles and brains > > > > Based on computer models the Earth is very light weight for an average > earth > > at our position. The average earth would be 30% heavier. If the earth > was > > 15% heavier we would all look like muscle builders on a strong exercise > > program. > > > > Fat would have a high price to store in a high gravity planet. > > > > Pigs that were breed for little or no fat were extremely aggressive and > > cannibalistic. > > > > If this principle was true on a high gravity earth intelligent life would > > have destroyed it self quickly during its nuclear age. > > > > Ron Blue > > > > > > > > > >