SETI muscles and brains

Ron Blue (rcb5@msn.com)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 00:28:16 -0400

Based on computer models the Earth is very light weight for an average earth at our position. The average earth would be 30% heavier. If the earth was 15% heavier we would all look like muscle builders on a strong exercise program. Fat would have a high price to store in a high gravity planet. Pigs that were breed for little or no fat were extremely aggressive and cannibalistic. If this principle was true on a high gravity earth intelligent life would have destroyed it self quickly during its nuclear age. Ron Blue