Re: SETI at home: Where do we go now?

Larry Klaes (lklaes@bbn.com)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 13:31:30 -0400

If this is any help, my article "So You Want to 'Get Into' SETI" might give you some ideas as to what to do with and in SETI and bioastronomy. The article is at this location on The SETI League Web site: http://www.setileague.org/articles/getinto.htm Larry At 11:34 AM 06/03/1999 +0100, Kathie Kingsley-Hughes wrote: >If there are any inspired (or even satisfied <g>) >If there are any inspired (or even satisfied <g>) seti@home users out there >who want to do more and get deeper involvement, where do they go next? Not >everyone is willing or able to build an Argus station in their back yard (If >I were on my own I wouldn't know where to begin and the learning curve seems >just too great..). Is there anything else that we can offer the inspired >newbie SETIZEN? > >If the problems with >If the problems with seti@home haven't dulled (or axed) Joe Public's >interest in SETI, what can we do to take it beyond a number-crunching >screensaver with minimal feedback ... ? > >Kathie Kingsley-Hughes >ARGUS IO73vf95 >"All SETI. All the Sky. All the time" > >