SETI at home: Where do we go now?

Kathie Kingsley-Hughes
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:34:38 +0100

If there are any inspired (or even satisfied <g>) If there are any inspired (or even satisfied <g>) seti@home users out there who want to do more and get deeper involvement, where do they go next? Not everyone is willing or able to build an Argus station in their back yard (If I were on my own I wouldn't know where to begin and the learning curve seems just too great..). Is there anything else that we can offer the inspired newbie SETIZEN? If the problems with If the problems with seti@home haven't dulled (or axed) Joe Public's interest in SETI, what can we do to take it beyond a number-crunching screensaver with minimal feedback ... ? Kathie Kingsley-Hughes ARGUS IO73vf95 "All SETI. All the Sky. All the time"