SETI public: Fifth Anniversary

SETIzens,
	Today marks the fifth anniversary of my association with The SETI League,
Inc.  On 26 December 1994 I met in New Jersey with founder and president
Richard Factor, accepted the Executive Directorship, and submitted my first
draft of our Vision and Mission Statements.  The five years since have been
the most challenging, enjoyable and incredibly productive of my career, and
I have all 1137 of you to thank for that.
	The SETI League is more than an educational and scientific nonprofit
organization.  It is a family, and I am proud to have all of you as
colleagues, students, teachers, and friends.  As we enter our sixth year of
operation, you should each take great pride in what we have accomplished,
and great pleasure in the accomplishments that lie ahead.
	Thanks to each of you for all you've done for our League, and for me
personally, over these great five years.  The whole of us exceeds the sum
of our parts.
	Warmest New Year's wishes to you all --
	Paul
H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS
Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc.
433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555
Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA
voice (201) 641-1770;  fax (201) 641-1771
n6tx@setileague.org   www.setileague.org
Project Argus station FN11LH

"We Know We're Not Alone!"