SETI public: SearchLites, Vol. 6, No. 1

Enjoyed your article in the current issue of SearchLites.  Really liked your
comment that we have limited evolution through medicine.  I suspect anyone
who has the money and desire can live 150 years with the new mechanical
heart, organ replacement, etc.  As you say, intelligence can lead to
stagnation in genetic evolution.  What really bothers me is that there are
galaxies and probable civilizations a billion years older than us...and did
evolution completely disappear from them?  Lee, Hardware.