[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SETI public: If Earth had No Moon...
- To: email@example.com, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, "META@onelist.com" <META@onelist.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SETI public: If Earth had No Moon...
- From: Larry Klaes <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:32:23 -0500
- Cc: "Dr. Stuart A. Kingsley" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andrew LePage <email@example.com>, David Grinspoon <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Elaine Mullen <email@example.com>, "Fractenna@aol.com" <Fractenna@aol.com>, Rdflavin@aol.com, Michael Ray Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Philip Plait <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
If We Had No Moon on the Discovery Channel
"If We Had No Moon" examines the unique role that our large moon has
played in the origin and evolution of Earth and the life upon it.
Monday, December 6, at 9 p.m. and midnight;
Saturday, December 11, at 1 p.m.; Sunday,
December 12, at 6 p.m.; and Saturday, December
18, at 2 p.m., 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. ET/PT
A SpaceRef review of the program: