Re: SETI public: news postings

At 03:44 PM 12/1/99 +0000, Richard Burke-Ward wrote:
>Um... Paul, didn't we agree *not* to allow news posts on this list?

I'm OK with list membetrs posting just a URL and a one-sentence
description, as long as the article referenced falls within our area of
interest.  Those who wish to follow the link are free to do so.  I think we
all agree that reproducing entire news stories here would not be
acceptable. And links to anything *other* than SETI or bioastronomy
articles will not be welcome.
H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, FBIS
Executive Director, The SETI League, Inc.
433 Liberty Street, PO Box 555
Little Ferry NJ 07643 USA
voice (201) 641-1770;  fax (201) 641-1771
n6tx@setileague.org   www.setileague.org
Project Argus station FN11LH

"We Know We're Not Alone!"