Re: SETI public: news postings

At 03:44 PM 12/1/99 +0000, Richard Burke-Ward wrote:
>Um... Paul, didn't we agree *not* to allow news posts on this list?

I'm OK with list membetrs posting just a URL and a one-sentence description, as long as the article referenced falls within our area of interest.  Those who wish to follow the link are free to do so.  I think we all agree that reproducing entire news stories here would not be acceptable. And links to anything *other* than SETI or bioastronomy articles will not be welcome.