SETI public: Re: Public: Science news posts & Mediocrity (META)

> Adaptive Design and Development has list server services available. If
> another list or two are needed I see not problem in providing them.

Please make sure that equivalent lists don't already exist and please
consult with people on the other lists to which the reposts were made; I
sometimes wonder whether, if the proponents of the recent SETI newsgroups
had done this, they may have joined the seti@sni.net list, rather than
taking away all of its young blood.

You may well find that some of the list to which the articles were
posted are the very lists that you might want to create!