SETI public: Public SETI: News posts

Dear all,

I for one would like to praise Larry for his energetic and time-consuming
work keeping people informed. For those that want it, his is a valuable
service inddeed. His work has a vital - if separate - role to play in
keeping thoughts of SETI alive, and promoting scientific knowledge
generally. I hope that his supporters will keep faith and find a new way
for him to distribute this information to them (RJ's generous offer
springs to mind) - and that they will continue to bring their wit,
company, insights, - and their new knowledge - to this public SETI list.

Let's face it, we need all the insight we can get. And there is so much
to discuss!

Richard