Argus: Re: Public: Science news posts & Mediocrity

In a message dated 11/21/99 5:00:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rowen@technologist.com writes:

> what is needed is a decision or consensus on
>  the perspective to be adopted from which members view the
>  complex phenomenon called "SETI".
Whether the "public list" or the "seti" list, I will mentally filter (thanks
Amanda for the phrase) just what I need to read.  For me, the main list is
the "Argus" list where action is accomplished, details are published, and
science is pursued.  Lee, hardware.