Public: I have my _free_ Dataq ADC convertor & Power

>Only one is active. The channels digitize up to 10 volts.

Actually all four channels are active, the softare supplied only
supports one channel. But it is easy to write your own, or plop
down the $50 (USD). I have about a dozen of these little units.
The unit arrives with a sticky tape, for sticking unit to
something of interest :)

Mdl DI-194, Four inputs, EIA RS-232-C serial interface, powered
by serial line.

Walt Williams, 99.11.20
SETV/OSR