Re: Public: satellite ?

Elisabeth and list members,

I just returned to the list after a rather protracted absence myself.  If
this subject has been discussed I wold appreciate a recap.  If not I am
impressed that you thought of it Elisabeth.  What a wonderful idea.

R.J. Fear

At 01:07 AM 11/17/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Do you know if the idea of an amateur satellite making some SETI
>listening has allready been proposed (as a common study of AMSAT and
>SETI League for example) ?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Elisabeth Piotelat
>http://www.chez.com/telescope/
>
>PS : I have been out of the list for some times, so please forget this
>question if it has allready been discussed.

------ if you're forwarding or replying feel free to snip here -----------

Robert J. (R.J.) Fear                 | North Central Regional Coordinator
President                             | The SETI League Inc.
Adaptive Design and Development Corp. | Project Argus Station: EN70en
225 North Boots Street                |
Marion Indiana 46952 USA              |
voice (765) 668-4198                  |
fax   (765) 668-4197                  |
email: rjfear@adaptv.com              |
icq:   111461                         |

"If you don't know where you're going how do you know when you're there?"