BIOASTRO Mailing List
|Starting:||Sat Mar 01 2008 - 05:38:25 PST
||Ending:||Sat Mar 29 2008 - 20:06:51 PDT
- [BOBPARKS-WHATSNEW] What's New March 21, 2008
- [FPSPACE] Farewell, Arthur C. Clarke (in quotations)
- [FPSPACE] Historic Arthur Clark Letter Found in NCRSASL's Papers
- [HASTRO-L] Galileo exhumed?
- [lunar-update] Sir Arthur C. Clarke's Maelstrom II: Now a LivingMemorial
- [NOVA] "Bone Diggers"
- [NOVA] "Saved by the Sun"
- [NOVA] "Voyage to the Mystery Moon"
- [vsnet-alert 9954] Possible nova in Sgr
- A Perspective on Life on Enceladus - A World of Possibilities
- AAS HEAD: Black Holes Phone Press Conference, 1 April at 1:30 PM EDT
- AAVSO Alert Notice 372
- ASU: Mars Discovery - New Place to Seek Life's Ancient Traces
- ATel 1407. ***Instant Email Notice***: Supernovae
- ATel 1418. ***Instant Email Notice***: Novae
- ATel 1439. ***Instant Email Notice***: Supernovae
- ATel 1447. ***Instant Email Notice***: Request for Observations
- Biology in Science Fiction
- Biology in Science Fiction - Arthur C. Clarke (1917-2008)
- Cassini 'tastes' organic brew at Saturns geyser moon
- Cassini Flies Through Watery Plumes of Saturn Moon
- Centauri Dreams - If the Phone Doesnt Ring, Its Me
- Chandra Digest (Mar 24) SNR 0509-67.5
- Cornell Chronicle: Granulite formed by melt migration
- Doubt cast on Mars water discovery / Take a virtual ride aboard the shuttle
- Earth Observatory: What's New Week of 18 March 2008
- Earth Observatory: What's New Week of 25 March 2008
- Endeavour departs the space station and targets a Wednesday landing
- GLAST Spacecraft Arrives in Florida to Prepare for Launch
- Hubble finds first organic molecule on extrasolar planet
- Latest News from the Astrobiology Magazine
- Must-see photos released of Martian avalanches
- NASA Collaborates with Astronomers in Search for Moon Water
- NASA Spacecraft Photographs Avalanches on Mars
- NASA Studies Microbes On Space Shuttle Flight
- NASA: OCEAN MAY EXIST BENEATH TITAN'S CRUST
- NEO News (03/19/08) Arthur C. Clarke Dies
- New book - Beyond UFOs
- Physics News Update 858
- S&T AstroAlert: A Triple Occultation by Eugenia and Its Moons
- SETI bioastro: 3001: Humans as Virtual Spaceships
- SETI bioastro: A One-Way, One-Person Mission to Mars
- SETI bioastro: Article on recent planetoid flybys and the first triple NEO
- SETI bioastro: Article on the Golden Ratio
- SETI bioastro: Assessment of the NASA Astrobiology Institute
- SETI bioastro: Culture, Not Skulls, Gave Humans Edge Over Neanderthals
- SETI bioastro: Dawn - mission to asteroids Vesta and Ceres
- SETI bioastro: Death and Life in a Distant Galaxy
- SETI bioastro: Dolphin answers whales' SOS call
- SETI bioastro: Earth's rotation may account for wayward spacecraft
- SETI bioastro: First Rule Of Evolution Suggests That Life Is Destined To Become More Complex
- SETI bioastro: IBM's Blue Brain - Simulating a Human Brain on a Supercomputer
- SETI bioastro: Interview with Ed Stone on the Voyager spacecraft
- SETI bioastro: Is Our Universe Ruled by Artificial Intelligence?
- SETI bioastro: Language Feature Unique To Human Brain Identified
- SETI bioastro: Lights Out Globally Saturday Night for 'Earth Hour'
- SETI bioastro: Low oxygen and molybdenum in ancient oceans delayed evolution of life by 2 billi
- SETI bioastro: Mars, Earth And Moon From 'Unique Planetary Nursery'
- SETI bioastro: Pentagon awards contract for fractionated satellites
- SETI bioastro: Planet Formation Revealed?
- SETI bioastro: Please Call Earth. We Still Havent Found You.
- SETI bioastro: Quantum Physics Exploring Gravity in the Outer Solar System: The Sagas Project
- SETI bioastro: Really preserving the sky
- SETI bioastro: Review article on Flatland: The Movie
- SETI bioastro: Scientists envision aliens who are strangely familiar
- SETI bioastro: SETI and muon collider
- SETI bioastro: Seven ways to control the Galaxy with self-replicating probes
- SETI bioastro: Should we or anyone wait for advanced ETI technology to "save" us/them?
- SETI bioastro: Sir Arthur C. Clarke
- SETI bioastro: The latest Pale Blue Dot, this time from MRO
- SETI bioastro: The UFO Phenomena - Religion or Science?
- SETI bioastro: The Ultimate Future of Artificial Life: Towards Artificial Cosmogenesis
- SETI bioastro: Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS)
- SETI bioastro: Two more tributes to ACC
- SETI bioastro: Using balloons to find alien worlds
- SETI bioastro: Vanguard 1 launched into space 50 years ago today
- SETI bioastro: Why Language Is All Thumbs
- SETI bioastro: Why would extraterrestrials come here for a visit?
- SETI: Remembering Sir Arthur C. Clarke
- Solar Activity Surges
- Solitary waves in translation
- The Buckminster Fuller Institute Newsletter Vol. 9 No. 2
- The Latest from Nick Sagan Online
- the physics arXiv blog
- U Md: Finds Oldest Known Asteroids
- Volcor: SETI League Press Release 08-04
- Voyager Weekly Reports through February 15, 2008
|Last message date: ||Sat Mar 29 2008 - 20:06:51 PDT
||Archived on: ||Sat Mar 29 2008 - 20:07:00 PDT
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Sat Mar 29 2008 - 20:07:00 PDT