SETI bioastro: Model Finds Exoplanet Capable Of Supporting Life

From: LARRY KLAES (ljk4_at_msn.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 13:33:55 PDT

    Model Finds Exoplanet Capable Of Supporting Life

    Seattle WA (SPX) Jul 26, 2006

    The steady discovery of giant planets orbiting stars other than the Sun has
    heightened speculation that there could be Earth-type worlds in nearby
    planetary systems capable of sustaining life.

    http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Model_Finds_Exoplanet_Capable_Of_Supporting_Life_999.html