SETI bioastro: The Engines of Our Ingenuity : Radio Program on National Public Radio

From: Alex Michael Bonnici (albonnici_at_vol.net.mt)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 02:29:44 PDT

    Hello Gang,
                      Here is a entitled n interesting link to a radio program "The Engines of Our Ingenuity", a radio program that tells the story of how our culture is formed by human creativity. Written and hosted by John Lienhard, it is heard nationally on Public Radio and produced by KUHF-FM Houston. Among other features, this web site houses the transcripts for every episode heard since the show's inception in 1988.

    http://www.uh.edu/engines/

    Enjoy,

    Alex Michael Bonnici