SETI bioastro: Fw: Your personal agent

From: LARRY KLAES (ljk4_at_msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 08:54:55 PST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: news_at_nap.edu
    Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 9:55 AM
    To: ljk4_at_msn.com
    Subject: Your personal agent

    Dear Subscriber,

    We hope you will enjoy this latest installment of your Personal Agent
    from the National Academies Press, the publisher for the
    National Academies.

    We want to take this opportunity to remind you that all the full texts
    of all National Academies Press books are available for free online
    reading at the NAP website (www.nap.edu). And if you decide you
    want to buy a copy, all books can be ordered through the NAP site at
    20% off the list price. As a Personal Agent subscriber, you will
    receive an ADDITIONAL 5% discount - when you fill out the online
    order form, just type 'PAGE' in the 'Source Code' box.

    NEW! Many NAP book can now be purchased as searchable PDF files.
    You have the choice of buying either the whole book or individual
    chapters. The prices are low - and delivery is immediate! For the
    best value, you can buy the hard copy book along with the PDF file
    and save significantly. Visit our website and see which option is
    right for you.

    Titles:

    New Treatments for Addiction: Behavioral, Ethical, Legal, and Social Questions
    http://www.nap.edu/catalog/10876.html?ec_50

    Critical Issues in Weather Modification Research
    http://www.nap.edu/catalog/10829.html?ec_50

    Neon: Addressing the Nation's Environmental Challenges
    http://www.nap.edu/catalog/10807.html?ec_50

    Distribution and Administration of Potassium Iodide in the Event of a Nuclear Incident
    http://www.nap.edu/catalog/10868.html?ec_50

    If you don't get an email from us in any given week, that just
    means we didn't publish any books in the categories that you
    signed up for. If you'd like to change the categories
    you signed up for, go to: http://www.nap.edu/agent.html.

    You are currently subscribed to our Personal Agent Service
    as ljk4_at_msn.com. To unsubscribe to this service, click
    http://bob.nap.edu/apps/ens/cmd_cancel.phtml?email=ljk4@msn.com.
    Or send an email to mailto:mpazaryn_at_nas.edu

    Thank you for your interest in our publications.

    To view the National Academies statement regarding the use of personal
    information go to, http://nationalacademies.org/legal/privacy.html.