SETI bioastro: Fw: CSICOP Decal

From: LARRY KLAES (ljk4_at_msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 06:08:20 PST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Barry Karr
    Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 7:19 PM
    To: CSICOP-ANNOUNCE_at_LISTSERV.AOL.COM
    Subject: CSICOP Decal

    To add a bit of levity to your day, and start the week off with a healthy
    dose of skepticism, we invite you to take a look at our fine collection of
    photos located here: http://www.csicop.org/decal/index.html

    For several months CSICOP has been sending free decals to interested
    individuals around the world. Many of these people have sent in photos of
    where they have placed the decals. The choices for location have been
    practical, creative and useful in promoting the skeptical
    outlook...inspiring others to stop and think...become
    aware...question...doubt...

    We have enjoyed receiving the photos so much that we began mapping them
    online to see how many areas we could infiltrate with the "I Doubt It!"
    logo. We have also included information about how to request a free decal
    and send in photos to be included in the collection. Each month we will
    choose one of the photos and highlight it on the site, sending the
    photographer a copy of our Skeptical Inquirer collection entitled Bizarre
    Cases. You can see the first winner by visiting the web site above.

    And so, if you are looking for something to do over the holidays, please
    consider requesting a decal and sending in a photo of its location within
    your area. We look forward to adding more thumb tacks to the map and, with
    your help, sprinkling the world with a bit more skepticism