From: LARRY KLAES (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 07:03:44 PST
- Distant Wanderers: The Search For Extra Solar Planets
Paris - Feb 1, 2002 - Walk outside on any clear night and it's impossible not to notice the many thousands of stars visible overhead. Although most of us don't sit around pondering the ultimate fate of the universe, our galaxy, or even our solar system as many as half of all sun-like stars may harbor planetary systems.
- Climate change causes extreme changes to Antarctic Lakes
Cambridge - Feb 1, 2002 - Results from a 20-year study reveal dramatic ecological changes to lakes in Antarctica caused by a 1 C temperature increase.
- The Fine Balance Between The Atmosphere and Hydrosphere
Norwich - Feb 1, 2002 - The atmosphere and oceans exist in a delicate state of balance according to research co-ordinated by the University of East Anglia (UEA) and published this month by the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC).
- Looking for Life's Imprint -- Light Years Away
- Calibrating The Human Impact Within Earth's Climate Record
- Simulating The Martian Surface At The Bottom Of The World
- Taking The Middle Class Route To Deep Space
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Feb 01 2002 - 07:13:32 PST