SETI bioastro: Cassini's Tour de Saturn

From: Larry Klaes (larry.klaes@incent.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 11:53:02 PDT

Cassini's Tour de Saturn

 http://www.spacedaily.com/news/cassini-01f1.html

 Cameron Park - May 25, 2001 - In our final report on the Cassini mission to
Saturn we look at the ongoing tour of Saturn Cassini will perform as the
probe spends at least four years looping about Saturn and its rings and
moons. All up, Cassini will buzz Titan 44 times during its first 74 orbits,
while sending back a constant stream of images and data that will change our
understanding of Saturn forever.