SETI bioastro: FW: [NSS-Discuss] Anti-Robot Militia & response

From: Larry Klaes (larry.klaes@incent.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 08:40:20 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nss-discuss@lists.his.com
[mailto:owner-nss-discuss@lists.his.com]On Behalf Of Glenn Reynolds
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 9:54 PM
To: nss-discuss@nss.org
Subject: [NSS-Discuss] Anti-Robot Militia & response

[to NSS Member Discussion group, from Glenn Reynolds
<gharlanr@bellsouth.net> ]

People may be amused by these sites:

The Anti-Robot Militia, opposing cybernetics at:

http://www.unite-and-resist.org

and machine-rights groups at:

http://www.inourimage.org/news.html

http://www.mobiusdick.org

I'm pretty sure that the first two are stealth PR sites for the upcoming
movie "AI" but I imagine that we'll see this sort of thing for real in
ten years or so.