SETI bioastro: Wanna stop global warming? Just move Earth!

From: Larry Klaes (larry.klaes@incent.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 12:38:24 PDT

Any alien astronomers observing our solar system would know that something
odd had occurred, and would realise an intelligent lifeform was responsible.

'And the same goes for us. When we look at other solar systems, and detect
planets around other suns - which we are now beginning to do - we may see
that planet-moving has occurred. It will give us our first evidence of the
handiwork of extraterrestrial beings.'

http://www.observer.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4201561,00.html