SETI bioastro: The Universe: Still Boggling the Minds of Finite Creatures

From: Larry Klaes (larry.klaes@incent.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 16:20:26 PDT

The Universe: Still Boggling the Minds of Finite Creatures

There may be nothing more mind-boggling than the Universe. Imagine --
we're halfway through 2001, in the heart of the Information Age, nearly
400 years after the telescope was invented, and we don't yet know how
big the big house is nor what, if anything, lies beyond.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/astronomy/universe_overview_010605-1.h
tml