SETI bioastro: Dawkins: Back from "hiatus" / Dawkins article & interview

From: Larry Klaes (lklaes@bbn.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 06:23:08 PDT

Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 01:21:45 -0400
From: John Catalano <catalj@spacelab.net>
Subject: Dawkins: Back from "hiatus" / Dawkins article & interview
Sender: owner-rdawkins@secular.org

DISCLAIMER: This web site/newsletter is "unofficial",
and Richard Dawkins is NOT associated with it.

    --== "The World of Richard Dawkins" Newsletter ==--

Greetings!,

I apologize for the long delay since my last update to the site - I just
posted some new Dawkins related material tonight (see below). April has been
a very busy month, and I have just returned from a family vacation. At this
point, I am almost caught up with pending emails.

The next few updates to the site will be for:

- "C" is for Creation (Thanks for forwarding creationism-education news
stories my way)
- Featured Book
- Featured Links

best wishes,

John

The items below were selected from the current Headlines:

http://www.world-of-dawkins.com/headlines.htm

Richard Dawkins interviewed on "The Connection" with Christopher Lydon.
"Science, Reason and Genetics", April 17, 2000. (RealAudio)

http://www.wbur.org/connection/archive/2000/04/0417b.shtml

How do you wear your genes? by Richard Dawkins - "Scarcely a day goes by
without the papers breaking the news of some dramatic new gene. It's always
described as a gene "for" some very specific thing...". Evening Standard
Online, April 3, 2000

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/dynamic/lifestyle/review.html?in_review_id=269
847&in_review_text_id=216241

Leading figures in the world of intellect give their answers to three
Bragg-inspired questions: 1. Is Britain getting brighter? 2. Does TV reflect
this trend? 3. What do you watch on TV? (brief answers by Richard Dawkins)

http://www.guardianunlimited.co.uk/AC/setguestcookie.cgi?section=Network&hos
t=www%2Eguardianunlimited%2Eco%2Euk&uri=%2FArchive%2FArticle%2F0%2C4273%2C38
97790%2C00%2Ehtml&userid=4G9Dbb01

The Cigarette-Smoking Skeptic Speaks (Oct, 99)

http://www.space.com/sciencefiction/xfiles_davis_991022.html

"THE GREEN ROOM with Dorian": http://www.wfmu.org/GreenRoom/
Listen to WFMU Live on the Web: http://www.wfmu.org/wfmu.ram
Audio Archives!: http://www.broadcast.com/shows/greenroom/