SETI bioastro: SpaceDaily Express April 28, 2000

From: Larry Klaes (lklaes@bbn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 10:36:00 PDT

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:12:39 +1000
To: spacedaily@spacer.com
From: Clarence Oxford <express@spacer.com>
Subject: SpaceDaily Express April 28, 2000

Hi Spacers,

In today's edition of SpaceDaily we return to the
search for life that is fast developing into a whole
new field of science.

In addition we report on the latest in Mir's rescue
by a new breed of capitalists who are taking their
internet and telecom profits and reinvesting them
in an industry where the future growth prospects
are potentially astronomical!

Regards,

Clarence Oxford
Managing Editor
SpaceDaily.com

SPACEDAILY NEWS BRIEFS - APRIL 28, 2000

------------
ASTROBIOLOGY

- Life on Mars
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/life-00v1.html

Cameron Park - April 28, 2000 - In our continuing
series of Astrobiology reports, SpaceDaily's Bruce
Moomaw provides a detailed roundup on the latest
in the search for life on Mars as presented at the
First Astrobiology Science Conference. This report
is divided into two main sections

- Decoding Martian Life
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/life-00v1.html

- A 'Rocky Debate'
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/life-00w1.html

--------
- Stardust Finds Organic Molecules
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/stardust-00c.html

Garching - April 27, 2000 - The first in-situ
chemical analysis of interstellar dust particles
produces a puzzling result: These cosmic particles
consist mostly of 3-dimensionally cross-linked
organic macro-molecules.

---------
NEW SPACE

- Mir Makes Successful Docking With Private Investors
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/mir-00zb.html

Moscow (AFP) April 28, 2000 - An unmanned Russian
cargo spaceship successfully docked with the Mir
orbital space station Thursday, as part of an
unprecedented privately funded mission.

The Space Transportation Market: Evolution or Revolution?

http://isu.isunet.edu/Symposium/Symposium2000/Symp2000home.html

Strasbourg, March 8, 2000 - Join a broad range of key players in the
space transportation business that are tackling this significant issue
at the upcoming 5th ISU Annual International Symposium, in Strasbourg,
France, 24 - 26 May 2000.

Web: http://isu.isunet.edu/Symposium/Symposium2000/Symp2000home.html

 For Details on SpaceDaily Advertising
       advertise@spacedaily.com