SETI bioastro: Re: The Closing of Allegheny Observatory

From: Larry Klaes (lklaes@bbn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 13:10:12 PDT

So who can we contact to reverse this decision?
You know, power to the people and all that.

None of these Web sites make so much as a peep about
the closing. Ironically, the History page mentions
that the Allegheny Observatory will continue with its
search for extrasolar planets.

http://www.pitt.edu/~aobsvtry/

http://isi9.mtwilson.edu/~david/AO/ao.html

http://www.library.pitt.edu/about/libreview/libreview/may98/index.html